Independence Day 2017 - A Night full of Freedom

Hey Readers! How are you?

Happy Independence Day!!

I know its been 5 days since our National Independence Day now, but Independence is something that can be celebrated daily. Infact not just celebrated but we can also be grateful for it daily.

Guys, can you tell me what is Independence? What is Independence individually for you?

Maybe it is Freedom. Freedom  to do anything. ? Freedom to do anything. Freedom to go anywhere, anytime, do anything. It is very easy to feel the need to be free but it is very difficult to describe.

Currently I do not intend to write anything patriotic. But yes surely I wish to speak on freedom.

This Independence Day Eve was like my first real Independence Day. I never felt freedom so much ever before. I got the opportunity to again fulfill one of my dream. It was my first ever night-out with my friends on Marine Drive on a Barsaat ki Raat and that too on Independence Day.

This was not at all planned but the Universe put in all energy to fulfill this dream. I never saw this dream coming true so soon. Roaming with my friends in the car, singing our favorite songs, hopping between Marine Drive and Bandra Band Stand. What more could I have asked for? So much of freedom to feel on one single night!.

Nothing on the Earth can ever replace the joy of this day.

We played Ludo at Nariman Point (on phone obviously) & Guess  who won the game???? …….ME!!!.

Marine Drive


The sad thing is that cops don’t allow people to sit on Marine Drive post 1 am, although one might wish to sit there entire night mostly, just looking at the sea, listening to sound of the waves thrashing the mundane land and await for the beautiful sunrise and let the first rays of sun add shine to your this dream Unfortunately, that's not possible & the cops need to do be diligent towards their duty. 


CST Station decorated in Tricolor Lights





Later while passing by the historical CST station and saw the heritage building in Tricolor lights. You would definitely not want to miss taking photos there and Selfie toh banti hai!. And what a moment it was, that then it even started raining.


Selfie at CST Station with Rains

This selfie is gonna be one of my life' best selfies. The traffic signal lights are like adding an ethereal shine to my aura. CST station in background, with Tricolor lights and most importantly my favorite Baarish. 

We later hopped to Bandra band stand. Band Stand can never give as much as peace Marine Drive can give. Nothing rejoices my soul than the sound of the sea. Sound of waves.

Aise gaane gungunate bheegi si raat mein ice cream mil jaye toh maza hi kuch aur. 
Yeah we managed to get some ice cream at Hill Road' some medical stores.
Tab DDLJ ka scene yaad aa gaya.

DDLJ Scene

When in the beginning of movie SRK goes to Amrish Puri’ medical store to get some beer. Remember? Although Ice Cream was an easy thing to get for us unlike SRK’s struggle! : P


(Pink) Ice Cream Time

And what the better way to end this night out journey. Guess what? A healthy yummy and tasty breakfast at Ramashray Matunga.


Idli Podi

Wow this place is incredible. It's opens at Morning 5am and trust that time too, you bound to get rush and waiting here. Eat anything here, its gonna be fresh and yummy. My favorite is Idli Podi and filter coffee is a must. Well I can easily have 2 filter coffee for sure.

Independence Morning Groupie

The most freedom filled night had to end, The Sun had to rise and we all had to depart, but the power of freedom these 8 hours had cannot be actually described in words even though I did attempt to express.

Freedom is important, freedom is powerful, make sure we fulfill our duties and responsibilities well enough to justify our freedom.


Do comment below, what does freedom mean to you and your best experience of freedom in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mera Astitva

Gattu/ Sattu is the new Rahul/ Raj

Kyun hum