Ranchi Diaries Premiere

Hey guys,

How’s everyone doing?

Did you see Ranchi Diaries?

Well honestly it’s not that bad movie. It is in indeed very entertaining especially the second half.

I had great opportunity to attend Ranchi Diaries premiere.

Ranchi Diaries Special Screening
Since last 2 weeks I had in mind to write about this.


Well about last to last Friday, I was at Ranchi Diaries movie Premiere. This was my life’ first ever Movie Premiere I attended.


Well I know many of you might be wondering how I got the opportunity to attend this Movie Premiere. Especially after seeing the movie promotions I did on my all social media platforms, many felt that may be I am paid for it or some of my relative is part of the movie.


Guys, by the way nothing was paid promotion. My last blog, i.e, 5 reasons to watch Ranchi diaries, was also not a paid write up. I am just trying to evolve my writing skills. All promotions and blog write up was at my own will and choice. May be I shall develop my specialization in blogging for movies. Let’s see where I am headed. At the moment I just want to write whatever attracts my mind and soul. I want to evolve gradually.

Ritesh Lalaan from Coconut Motion Pictures

Just for everyone’ information, one of my friend is partner at Coconut Media Pictures which has jointly produced Ranchi Diaries movie and seeing the sincere promotions I did for movie without any expectations , I was honored with the invitation of the special screening of the movie. I was thoroughly overwhelmed when my friend told me that I have earned it. No word of thanks can appreciate his kind gesture and the pleasure was all mine to be part of such amazing event.



Now that everyone is aware of this top secret, I am sure no one will be surprised now when I promote “Best of Luck Laalu” gujarati movie by Coconut Motion Pictures. (P.S. I am not at all expecting any further premiere invite by my friend. I am already grateful for this kind gesture and don’t expect unreasonably)



Me and my niece Charmy Shah


Talking about the Premiere night, my niece accompanied me for the premiere and since it was first ever movie premiere for both of us, we both were very excited. We kept taking pictures where ever and whenever possible.
Coincidentally we even looked as if we had planned our twinning.







Its really grand feeling to enter the Premiere.




The first movie stars we saw Soundarya Sharma and Anupam Kher. Soundarya looked absolutely stunning and gorgeous. We could see they been interviewed but couldn’t hear them. I guess their mic are strong to record voice at good clarity. 


We saw then Mahesh Bhatt joining premiere to give his best wishes. The bonding between Mahesh Bhatt and Anupam Kher was easily seen.













Neha Kakkar, Himansh Kohli and Taaha Shah gradually joined the Premiere. Charmy and me were click to get selfie with everyone.
Actually if I was alone then I would have not gone ahead and clicked photos with these stars. All thanks to Charmy, I got photos clicked with everyone. Also must say all stars were more than happy to click pics with everyone. Everyone was kind to become part of our wonder memory.





Last but not the least we even got to click pic with Soundarya Sharma. Such sweet girl she is, she was guiding us to click pics in proper light so that photos are clear.




I got my life' best moment with her, when she even recognised me. She was like have we met earlier and then I said yes have little bit tweet interactions and then she even recognised my name. Wow, I mean, really really sweet of her.

Well this was second best moment of the premiere.

Wait did I skip mentioning best part of the premiere?

Naah! not really. Infact I intentionally kept that topic for the end. I mean I wanted to end in the best memory and moment of the screening event.

But don't you guys feel blog is got little long.

Hmm..... Then let's do part 2 for this blog and continue to the best moment of the screening.

Till then please go and watch "Best of Luck Laalu" releasing tomorrow.

Also do comment below if you have seen Ranchi Diaries and liked it and best part of the movie.

Those who have seen the movie like the ending alot and if you have seen you know what I am talking about.

See you soon with Part 2 of this blog. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mera Astitva

Gattu/ Sattu is the new Rahul/ Raj

Kyun hum